UbuntuNet Alliance wishes to inform all Members that the 17th Annual General Meeting of Members (AGM) will be held on Friday, May 5, 2023 in Harare, Zimbabwe starting from 9am.
The AGM is the highest governing body of UbuntuNet Alliance and is composed of NREN Members and members of the Board of Trustees.
The Agenda for the AGM will include the following:
- To consider and adopt the Annual Report for the year ended December 31, 2022.
- To consider and adopt the audited Annual Accounts for the year ended December 31, 2022.
- To release Trustees from liability, according to Article 16(2) of the Alliance Constitution.
- Appointment of Auditors for the financial year 2023.
- Any other business presented for discussion by the Board of Trustees or Members (items by Members must be supported for presentation by at least two members).
A detailed Agenda and accompanying papers for the AGM will be sent to all Members in due course.