- Core Business of the Alliance
- Procure and operate our own network
- Points of Presence (PoPs) in the countries. The NRENs take over from there and run the national backbone
- Different offers: Regional REN Connectivity, Global Transit Delivered in Africa or Europe
- eduroam is a wireless roaming platform facilitating access at participating institutions
- Web Hosting
- Discourse Forum
- Real-Time Collaboration
- Service Desk
eduID provides all components for a Identity federation. Users only have to remember one password to log into any service that is a member of the federation.
When it comes to certificates, we offer free Comodo certificates on a first-come, first-served base. Get yours before they run out!
We also offer assistance on how to best and securely store user information, using LDAP, SQL or AD.
- Monitoring and Alerting Infrastructure
- Central Logging Facilities
- Software Repository with Access Control
- Service Desk Software
- Wiki for Documentation
- Direct Engineering Assistance
- CEO Seminar